Saturday, August 6, 2011

16 :: Rocky

This is Rocky. I could have ended it just there, but I will not. He is my shadow, my "rock-head", my boy. When he was a few months old and still outside he nearly drown in a dish of water because he had to get into the dish to drink, not just drink "normally" like the others. Well he only made it halfway into the dish, just enough to get stuck and tip head first into the water. His little legs could not lift his head above water. Luckily I was right there to intervene. Needless to say I had to modify the water dish. He also went head first down the sleeve of a coat when it was on the back of the chair. When I found him I had to undo the button on the cuff and let him out --- gently shake him out. He did not do that again either.

-----

I also apologize for the quality of some of the images. I make them low resolution so they will load on other computers better, but sometimes the image takes a real hit.